Thursday, April 13, 2006

Campbeltown Humour


This is a picture of a toy shop in Longrow in Campbeltown, Argyll. Some local wag/vandal has broken the sign to create a slightly humerous change of title (originally Toy Box). The really funny point however is that if you actually visit the shop you will be served by the very friendly but undoubtedly middle aged, short, overweight proprietor who only Barbara Cartland (God rest her soul) could ever have considered as a toy boy.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the proprietor broke the sign himself.

3 comments:

almax said...

Well Malcolm,

You are a bit of a dark horse.

Here was me surfing the blogosphere and do I not come across a blog which I knew nothing about.

I have pinched your excellent photo for my own blog by the way.

That's how it works - you just surf round and plagiarise, plagiarise, plagiarise.

Alastair

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.